Thursday, February 18, 2010

flargityflargityflargityflargity

Hey dudes. 'Sup?

Anyway, another pretty boring day.

I did some research for the Hammerfall North America tour. They're playing Peabody's in Cleveland, Ohio on March 13th. I wanna be there. $20-50 for tickets isn't really too much. The only big thing is getting to Cleveland. I've got about a month to figure that one out. I also got invited to go to the Mayhem Tour show. I'll see about that one too.

I promise that in about 15 minutes I'll start working on HTML for the blog. MW2 kinda absorbed me last night.

More practice testing-ness. Nothing much more rediculous.

Worked a little more on my power metal song. I've got a midi that Tom sent basically giving a general idea of what it'll sound like. I'll record actual instruments and then post that up here (if possible) so you guys can get a taste.

My friend Terry showed me this amazing band. They're called Touchstone. Her uncle's the drummer. They're prog/rock. Seriously, this is some amazing stuff. Give them a listen.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Comment Question of the Day:
What's a good name to replace EBatCO?

1 comment:

  1. Actually EBatCO itself sounds really neat to me.
    Not what it stands for, but just the abbreviation, as if it's a word itself. I love that.

    ReplyDelete